Sunday 19 September 2010

Touchline tittle-tattle

You have all been great about sending in comments to my blog that I don't have time to answer them all separately so I'm going to answer them all in one post.

I'll start with Becky and I don't need Harry to give me any reviews because I managed to watch the game on sky player [because the room I'm in has no Sky Sports 1] but thanks for the offer.As for Regents Park its great to hear that we are winning and that Abraham has joined. As for you who don't know Regents Park was the name of my football team before I got ill. But I'll be back no doubt about it.

Next I move on to Lisa's question about which teams her 2 youngest children should support. The children in question are Lola [age 8] and Rudy [age 6]. Now Lisa supports Man Utd, her husband Ed supports WBA and their oldest son Louis supports Liverpool. I think that Rudy should support Everton to create a rivalry between Louis and him. And Lola should support Man City to create a rivalry between Lisa and her. As for Ed WBA don't really have an absolute team that they hate. They have Birmingham and Aston Villa but that isn't one that Match of the Day goes wild for. Sorry Ed.

Andy has said sorry for Sunderland's late equaliser against my beloved Arsenal and says that they deserved it. My reply to that is....
STOP BOASTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And that is all I have to say on the matter.
[Standing up and walking away with a bad mood].

Chris has asked me what Everton need to do to start winning. The answer Chris is simple, SCORE MORE GOALS AND DON'T CONCEDE AS MANY!!!!!!!! Its great that you're the king of comebacks but that is no good to you unless that comeback results in a win. Maybe you should just insist on playing in your away kit. That would probably scare them so much that they would forfeit.

Now to end I am going to make a statement. No one has commented on my new format for A view on the weekends action. If you don't comment I will have to go back to the old one because I will asume that you hated it so much you punished me by not commenting.

3 comments:

  1. thanks Sonny for your 'divide and conquer' tactics. Ed wants to make it clear that the baggies hate wolves more than anyone - I don't think that helps in getting them featured on MOTD though do you? Also, I can imagine going to watch all those teams play might prove a little expensive?! talk soon, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would you please talk about Newcastle-Chelsea ast some point in the future, (carling cup) but onlt if we(newcastle) win obviously :)
    Herbe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Personally, I think the new format is great. Keep doing what you're doing.

    As for Everton. You're right about the 'score more goals' comment. Unfortunately, even Brentford seem to have taught us a lesson so I think I'm going to have to focus on Plymouth and slip into the shadows again. Something all Everton supporters do from time to time.

    ReplyDelete