Friday 1 October 2010

1000 VIEWS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want to say thank you for reading my blog and for helping me get 1000 views. I will have to stop blogging on every game but blogs like a view on the weekends action will never stop. The reason for this is because i am only 10 and need to be in bed by 9.00pm. So by the end of the day I'm pretty tired. Either because I have had 2 to 3 hours one to one tutoring or have just drove myself crazy with some lego all day. Just because the blog is being toned down a bit any major headlines will be commented on as soon as possible. I would also like to mention that the new series of match attax are out and they are a great thing to keep you busy if you love football. You get 6 cards for 50p which is much better value than gogos because they are £1 for 3 figures and 3 stickers and some weird boxes. If you have kids who don't like football as much me they are a great alternative though. Anyway thank you for 1000 VIEWS it is a big milestone for me and has made me very happy.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Sonny. Firstly congratulations on getting over 1000 views!!!!!! That is amazing but I am not surprised as it is so well written. I am a little bit embarrassed but being a girly girl with two daughters I still don't quite understand the off side rule and wondered if you wouldn't mind explaining it to me? Match Attax will be on their way to you soon. If you need a hand Lego sorting give me a shout! Take care. Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks jo bring a pad and paper as well the offside rule might take a while

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will do Sonny but reckon you might have your work cut out!!! Cheers Jo

    ReplyDelete