Friday 15 October 2010

Rooney unhappy with United

Wayne Rooney has said that he is annoyed with Sir Alex Fergerson about saying that he is injured. This is what Rooney had to say about the matter."I don't know why he is saying I'm injured. My ankle hasn't been a bother this season and wonder why he keeps on saying I'm not fully fit".

To me it sounds like another row is going on at United. I'm not saying he's on his way out of the club but keep your eye on it. Sir Alex has a bit a a record at getting rid of players he can't get on with. Tevez, Beckham, and I'm not sure if this one is right so correct me if I'm wrong, Van Nistoory [might of got the name spelling wrong but lets face it players from Holland tend to have long,hard to spell names].

I'm not saying he is on his way out because a player like Rooney is hard to come by and Fergie will surely try to set things straight with him before someone gets hit in the face with a boot.

No comments:

Post a Comment