Saturday 21 August 2010

My view on the weekends action


ARSENAL V BLACKPOOL

Let me start by talking about Blackpool. They have got a tough trip to Arsenal this weekend and personally I think they are gonna get beat badly. Yes I know they beat Wigan 4-0 but i think we can beat them especially seeing that Fabregas will be back in action with hopefully Van persie too.

BIRMINGHAM V BLACKBURN

I think this will be a good game. Both teams have got off to a good starts Birmingham have shown they won't give up by coming back from 2-0 down to draw 2-2 with Sunderland. Yes Sunderland had 10 men but they still had to score twice in 45 minutes. Blackburn have shown they can beat teams that are supposedly better then them with a 1-0 win over Everton.

EVERTON V WOLVES

Don't expect Everton to turn it around just because its Wolves. May I remind you Wolves won their opening game away to Stoke a place I concider hard to play at. But they have home advantage but if Wolves play well and stay diciplined they could snatch a late winner on the break.My prediction a pretty even fair draw.

STOKE CITY V TOTTENHAM

As much as I hate to say it but Spurs will probebly win this clash. I know I just said stoke was a hard place to go but they look good they were much the better team against Man City and deserved to win. From a Stoke point of view, they will have to hope Rory Delap has has throwing hands on.

W.B.A V SUNDERLAND

Sunderland all the way for me. I just don't think W.B.A have the fire power to beat a rather big Sunderland backline. I think Sunderland win.

WEST HAM V BOLTON

I think I am right in saying based on last season draw all the way. They both fought for survival they both couldn't win for the life of them.So I think West ham v Bolton draw.

WIGAN V CHELSEA

I think I can safely say Chelsea have marked their intent to retain the title this season.So Wigan should be easy after a 6-0 win over W.B.A and Wigan's confidence might be down after losing
4-0 to favourites to go down Blackpool.I don't think anyone will argue Chelsea are favourites but anything can happen in football.

Moving on to Sunday 2 games to talk about, first

NEWCASTLE V ASTON VILLA

Villa now without James Milner, I think not sure if that deal has gone through but I think it has because Ireland has joined Villa.Newcastle have got a chance in my eyes because they are at home and for me have got a good side. Villa will no doubt miss Milner but I don't think it will have much of an effect on their team spirit on the pitch. When Barry left they kept on playing and did very well.Could be a draw but if anyones going to edge it I'd say Villa.

FULHAM V MAN UTD

Now I know Fulham have a great record against Man utd at Craven cottage but I still favour utd to win. Every time Fulham have beaten Man u it has been when they have been going through a rough patch either with injury or suspension. At the moment they are on a high so I think they will win.

And finally on to Mondays game

MAN CITY V LIVERPOOL

Don't expect a goal fest just because its to big teams I think this will be a stalemate or 1-1 draw max.I don't really know what to say about this game apart from it might get boring.I say draw.

So that is my view on the weekends action and my prediction for the results.

No comments:

Post a Comment