Friday 20 August 2010

TRIP TO THE DARK SIDE



Hi my name is Sonny I am an Arsenal fan and for my first post i would like to talk about William Gallas's move to Spurs. What I know is that he has had a medical test today and will join on a free transfer. Personally I think he should go back to france and see out his last few seasons captaining lyon or someone. I mean how old is he now 34?He hasn't got long left so why go to Spurs and have to fight for a place in the first XI.I think he might end up like Henry second choice for a few seasons then its of to america where only washed up stars go [excluding David Beckam,I met him and he is just so nice I can't say bad things about him] .If he plays at the north London derby he will get a hot reception from the Arsenal fans.This is what I think of Gallas's trip to the dark side.

No comments:

Post a Comment