Sunday 29 August 2010

A question from Chris

OK Chris, I think we will both agree Everton haven't made the best start to the new season. They should of beaten wolves in my opinion and lost to Blackburn. Villa to haven't done very well either. No one would have thought they would lose 6-0 at Newcastle but they won their opening game so it isn't all that bad. You are away from home which doesn't help. It is however a good time to be playing Villa so don't right of another Villa collapse. I rate your chances pretty high but only if your stars turn up.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Sonny. They definitely should have beaten Wolves. Anyway, you were right last time with the result so I'll happily take your prediction of a possible win. I won't be able to watch the game today so that's an even better chance of an Everton win. Usually when I watch them, they lose! Fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete