Sunday 22 August 2010

Saturday's action

Right, day one is finished of this weekend and I was right about Arsenal,Chelsea and Tottenham. You can decide if I was right about Everton. I said they wouldn't turn it around but they did draw so I guess thats not all bad.As for Birmingham Blackburn, it was 2-1 and Blackburn had a penalty saved so not as many goals as I predicted but you could say the penalty incident made up for that. I was wrong about W.B.A and was suprised when they beat Sunderland. Bolton got a good win at West ham I thought that would be a no brainer but I guess I was wrong. Lets move on to the talking points and where else to start then Theo Wallcott's hat-trick. He played amazingly and fully deserverd the hat-trick. Chamakh could of had a hat-trick of his own but only converted one of about four chances. I feel sorry for Blackpool as they beat Wigan 4-0 on the opening day and it was harsh that their second game was at the Emirates. I mean Arsenal aren't going to be battling for relegation while Wigan are so beating Wigan 4-0 is saying you intend to stay up this season. Also two away games three points who knows they might make their home a fortress like Stoke did and stay up on home form. I think Chelsea have clearly said we want to win this league 12 goals in to games makes that pretty clear. Wigan will struggle this season they can't pick up points at home. The next big talking point was definitely Stoke's disallowed goal against Spurs. To me it looked over the line and it just increases the argument for goaline technology or at least the extra officials on the goaline. That is all the major talking points of Saturdays action hope you liked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment